Pick Your Own
PYO IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2018!
Pick Your Own was the original feature of the farm and we now grow over 20 acres of crops specifically for PYO, ranging from strawberries, raspberries and gooseberries to plums and blueberries.
IMPORTANT PICK YOUR OWN INFORMATION
- All produce picked must be paid for either in the PYO kiosk or in the farm shop. Please keep your receipt as you may be asked to provide proof of purchase during your visit.
- Anyone seen eating excessively in the fields will be asked to leave the premises.
- PICNICS ARE NOT ALLOWED anywhere on the farm, nor in the Wild Strawberry Cafe garden.
- Dogs are not allowed in the PYO fields. Well behaved dogs are allowed in the cafe garden and farm shop but please do keep on a lead and clear up any mess (there are numerous bins on the premises).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are asked to ensure that children do not eat fruit prior to paying, trample the crops or throw fruit. This is a working farm and agricultural vehicles will be moving about.
- The ground will be uneven in places in the fields and on the tracks. To avoid trips please wear appropriate footwear, e.g. flat-soled shoes like trainers.
- There may be insects and plants that could sting or scratch you. It is advisable to wear long sleeved and legged clothes for protection.
- It is advisable to wash your hands after picking and to wash the produce you pick before eating.
- Please do not litter in the fields. There are plenty of bins around the farm buildings/ cafe.
- Please note PYO Last Admission Times: Tuesday-Friday 5pm; Saturday 4.30pm and Sunday 12.30am.
Peterley Manor Farm accepts no liability to any customer or other visitors or their children for theft from or damage (however caused) or injury to themselves, vehicles or their possessions whilst in the car park or on the farm.
Below is a guide to annual crop availability, this varies depending on weather conditions. For up-to-date information on crops please do check our PYO Products page.
Please note, we no longer grow Whitecurrants.
Family Day Trips
People come from as far as London for an active summers day out. The perfect family day trip, and a chance for children to understand that fruit & veg aren’t grown in plastic packaging!
Our location close to Great Missenden train station and ample car parking makes the farm easily accessible for families.
The addition of the Wild Strawberry Café means that you can really make a day of it!
The Pick Your Own starts in mid June with strawberries and gooseberries and runs right through to the end of October with autumn raspberries and various vegetables.