Pick Your Own
Our Pick Your Own is not yet open for Summer 2021. We hope to have strawberries ready end of June or early July.
We would like to encourage you to bring your own containers which can be weighed before picking in the PYO Kiosk or Farm Shop. The weight of the container will then be subtracted when you come to pay for your produce. We do also have punnets and bags which you are welcome to use but please help us and the environment by reusing these next time you visit.
IMPORTANT PICK YOUR OWN INFORMATION
- All produce picked must be paid for either in the PYO kiosk or in the farm shop. Please keep your receipt as you may be asked to provide proof of purchase during your visit.
- Anyone seen eating excessively in the fields will be asked to leave the premises.
- PICNICS ARE NOT ALLOWED anywhere on the farm, nor in the Wild Strawberry Cafe garden.
- Dogs are not allowed in the PYO fields. Well behaved dogs are allowed in the cafe garden and farm shop but please do keep on a lead and clear up any mess (there are numerous bins on the premises).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are asked to ensure that children do not eat fruit prior to paying, trample the crops or throw fruit. This is a working farm and agricultural vehicles will be moving about.
- The ground will be uneven in places in the fields and on the tracks. To avoid trips please wear appropriate footwear, e.g. flat-soled shoes like trainers.
- There may be insects and plants that could sting or scratch you. It is advisable to wear long sleeved and legged clothes for protection.
- It is advisable to wash your hands after picking and to wash the produce you pick before eating.
- Please do not litter in the fields. There are plenty of bins around the farm buildings/ cafe.
- Please note PYO Last Admission Times: Tuesday-Saturday 4.30pm and Sunday 2.30pm.
Peterley Manor Farm accepts no liability to any customer or other visitors or their children for theft from or damage (however caused) or injury to themselves, vehicles or their possessions whilst in the car park or on the farm.
For up-to-date information on crops please do check our PYO Products page.