The pumpkin patch will only be open on certain days, so please plan your visit in advance:
Saturday 17th October 9am – 4pm
Sunday 18th October 9am – 3pm
Saturday 24th October 9am – 4pm
Sunday 25th October 9am – 4pm
Tuesday 27th October 9am – 4pm (Half Term)
Wednesday 28th October 9am – 4pm (Half Term)
Thursday 29th October 9am – 4pm (Half Term)
Friday 30th October 9am – 4pm (Half Term)
Saturday 31st October 9am – 4pm (Half Term)
- The patch will be free to enter, you do not need to book in advance.
- The pumpkins will be priced according to their weight and are all grown here on the farm.
- There will also be homegrown ready-picked pumpkins available from our barn throughout October.
- The patch will be open in all weathers so please dress appropriately – wellies and waterproofs are advised!
- We will be monitoring numbers in the pumpkin fields. If we reach full capacity, you may be asked to wait until someone leaves the field.
- When queuing to pay for your pumpkins (at the kiosk in the fields), you will be asked to socially distance.
- As we are outdoors, you do not need to wear face masks. We ask that you do wear a mask when you come to pay for your pumpkins.
- We will be sanitising wheelbarrow handles between customers.
- We have hand sanitiser available to use at the fields, as well as situated outside the toilets, cafe and farm shop.
- The pumpkins will already be cut, so there is no need to use knives for this activity.