Join us for a morning of Halloween-themed flower arranging located in our atmospheric greenhouse venue, The Herb House.
We have two dates on sale:
Saturday 24th October 10am-12 noon SOLD OUT
Sunday 25th October 10am-12 noon
Local florist ‘Very Cherry’ will take you through the steps to creating a stunning posy flower arrangement in your very own homegrown Peterley pumpkin! Cherry specialises in a “picked from the garden” approach to floristry, and the flowers used will be seasonal and freshly picked that morning. This workshop welcomes beginners but Cherry is also very happy to show more advanced techniques to more seasoned florists.
The workshop will be held in our completely unique greenhouse venue and includes 2 hours of tuition, all equipment, flowers and Peterley home-grown pumpkins! You will also be treated to delicious homemade and seasonal Wild Strawberry Café refreshments throughout the morning.
The perfect event to celebrate Halloween in style whilst giving you lots of hints and tips to utilise in your future flower arranging!
Please note this event needs to be booked in advance and has limited availability.
This event is for over 16 year olds only. We will be holding separate children’s pumpkin workshops during half term week.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE T&CS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING:
- We are a COVID-secure venue, with safety measures in place and a full risk assessment.
- We will ask all attendees to wear masks throughout the workshop.
- There will be hand washing and sanitising facilities which you will need to use upon arrival and throughout the day.
- The venue will be well ventilated, please wrap up warm as it could be slightly chilly!
- We will keep your contact details on file for 21 days as required by track and trace.
- We will provide separate equipment for each attendee and adequate space for social distancing. Please do keep to your area and do not share equipment.
- If you are displaying Covid symptoms, DO NOT ATTEND the workshop. We will not be able to offer refunds in the event of this happening, and it will be your responsibility to find a replacement for your ticket. Please note that this is a risk you take when you book a ticket.
REFUND AND CANCELLATIONS
- Please read the T&Cs carefully before booking. We are a small business and cannot offer refunds on this event.
- If you are unwell and unable to attend, you will be required to re-sell your own ticket.
- As stated above, refunds will only be offered in the following situations if Peterley Manor Farm cancels the event. If A) we have unavoidable staff sickness OR B) a change in government policy regarding events or new lockdown measures.[tt-
Saturday Event Now Sold Out