Get Halloween off to a FABOOLOUS start this year with one of our SPOOKtacular workshops for kids held in our Herb House Venue.
All workshops will run for approximately 45 minutes.
CUPCAKE DECORATING: TUESDAY 27th October
Your child will have the chance to decorate their own cupcakes with experienced home economics teacher, Cherry Green. They will have a range of toppings to choose from to create their creepy cupcakes!
The cupcakes are homemade in the Wild Strawberry cafe.
Included are cupcakes, aprons and all materials required. Please note that the cupcakes contain gluten, dairy and eggs.
CREEPY COOKIE DECORATING: WEDNESDAY 28th October
Your child will have the chance to learn the basics of cookie icing with experienced biscuiteer Shannon Colman, from ‘Teacups and Tandems’ whilst creating their own Halloween themed cookies.
Included are cookies, aprons and all materials required. Please note that the cookies contain gluten, dairy and eggs.
PUMPKIN PAINTING: THURSDAY 29th OCTOBER
Your child will have the chance to pretty up their Peterley Pumpkin using paints, glitters and creepy decorations. The workshop will be taught be experienced design teacher, Cherry Green.
Included are aprons, materials and of course your own Peterley pumpkin!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
- Children must be 6 years old or over to attend.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by ONE adult for the duration of the workshop please (one adult can supervise up to three children).
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome to have ONE accompanying adult. However, they do not have to be supervised throughout, so long as the accompanying adult stays on the Peterley Manor Farm site for the duration of the workshop and leaves a contact number.
- We will be using paints/ food colourings etc- please dress appropriately!
- We are a COVID-secure venue, with safety measures in place and a full risk assessment.
- We ask all children over the age of 12 wear a face mask for the duration of the workshop (unless you are exempt due to health conditions).
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to wear a mask, but we do ask their supervising adult to wears one throughout (unless you are exempt due to health conditions).
- There will be hand washing and sanitising facilities which you will need to use upon arrival and throughout the day.
- The venue will be well ventilated, please wrap up warm as it could be slightly chilly!
- We will keep your contact details on file for 21 days as required by track and trace.
- We will provide separate equipment for each attendee and adequate space for social distancing. Please do keep to your area and do not share equipment.
- If you are displaying Covid symptoms, DO NOT ATTEND the workshop. We will not be able to offer refunds in the event of this happening, and it will be your responsibility to find a replacement for your ticket. Please note that this is a risk you take when you book a ticket.
REFUND AND CANCELLATIONS
- Please read the T&Cs carefully before booking. We are a small business and cannot offer refunds on this event.
- If you are unwell and unable to attend, you will be required to re-sell your own ticket.
- As stated above, refunds will only be offered in the following situations if Peterley Manor Farm cancels the event. If A) we have unavoidable staff sickness OR B) a change in government policy regarding events or new lockdown measures.