Inspire your children this Easter with one of our artisan Spring workshops.
Our cupcake decorating workshop will give children the chance to learn some new skills decorating cupcakes in a Spring/Easter theme. Using the best quality, local ingredients including edible flowers, chocolate eggs and homemade brownie crumb, children will decorate 4 cupcakes to take away with them. Themes will include chocolate nests, homemade fondant carrots with chocolate ‘soil’, and elegant edible flower garden.
The cupcakes and icings will all be homemade in the Wild Strawberry Cafe using high quality, local ingredients.
The workshop will be taught be experienced home economics teacher, Cherry Green. Included are all materials, ingredients and a soft drink per child.
Held in the atmospheric surrounds of our greenhouse venue, adorned with twinkly festoon lights and foliage, parents can relax with a hot drink whilst the kids enjoy their workshop and pick up some new tips and confidence.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING.
- Tickets are non-refundable due to buyer cancellation, please check details carefully before booking.
- This workshop is suitable for children aged 6 years and over.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult for the duration of the workshop. One adult can supervise up to three children.
- The workshop will include handling gluten and dairy containing ingredients. Unfortunately it is not suitable too children suffering from allergies (the cakes are homemade in our kitchen which handles all 14 allergens).
- Supervising adults will be asked to sign disclaimer forms at the beginning relating to allergens.
- The workshop duration is 1 hour. Please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure a prompt start.
- Please do dress appropriately for the greenhouse venue, layers and sensible shoes are advised.
- Covid 19 policy:
- Hand washing facilities will be made available at the workshop, please operate a strict and common sense approach to hygiene procedures.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you are unwell or have been recommend to self-isolate.
- We are unable to issue refunds due to sickness or health concerns. Please understand the risk when you book your ticket.
- If you are unwell, you are welcome to offer your ticket to a friend or family member, please do inform us if this is the case via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the unlikely event that we are required to cancel the event, we will refund ticket fees to the payment card used to purchase the ticket. We will inform attendees of any intended cancellation via email with as much notice as possible.
The workshop will run for approximately 60 minutes and we currently have two time slots available:
10 am Thursday 16th April
12.30pm Thursday 16th April