Inspire your children this Easter with one of our artisan Spring workshops.
Our floral headband workshop will give older children the chance to try their hand at some simple floristry, using floristry tape, wire and fresh, seasonal flowers. They will be guided through making their own Easter themed headbands, have a beautiful unique head piece to take away, and learn a new skill.
The workshop will be taught be experienced design teacher, Cherry Green. Included are all materials, fresh flowers and a soft drink per child.
Held in the atmospheric surrounds of our greenhouse venue, adorned with twinkly festoon lights and foliage, parents can relax with a hot drink whilst the kids enjoy their workshop and pick up some new tips and confidence.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING.
- Tickets are non-refundable due to buyer cancellation, please check details carefully before booking.
- This workshop is suitable for children aged 10 years and over.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult for the duration of the workshop. One adult can supervise up to three children.
- This workshop will require children to handle scissors. Supervising parents will be asked to sign a consent form at the beginning of the workshop.
- The workshop duration is 1 hour. Please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure a prompt start.
- Please do dress appropriately for the greenhouse venue, layers and sensible shoes are advised.
- Covid 19 policy:
- Hand washing facilities will be made available at the workshop, please operate a strict and common sense approach to hygiene procedures.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you are unwell or have been recommend to self-isolate.
- We are unable to issue refunds due to sickness or health concerns. Please understand the risk when you book your ticket.
- If you are unwell, you are welcome to offer your ticket to a friend or family member, please do inform us if this is the case via email: email@example.com
- In the unlikely event that we are required to cancel the event, we will refund ticket fees to the payment card used to purchase the ticket. We will inform attendees of any intended cancellation via email with as much notice as possible.
The workshop will run for approximately 60 minutes and we currently have two time slots available:
10 am Wednesday 8th April
12.30pm Wednesday 8th April