Get creative this Spring with our floral spring wreath workshop.
Using seasonal fresh blooms, foliage, feathers and eggs on a willow ring, you will be guided through the technique for creating your own stunning Spring wreath. Hang on your door or use as part of a table centrepiece to usher in the long awaited Spring days!
The workshop will be taught be experienced wedding florist, Cherry Green. Included are all materials and fresh flowers required.
The Wild Strawberry Cafe will be providing refreshments including hot drinks and homemade cakes.
Held in the atmospheric surrounds of our greenhouse venue, adorned with twinkly festoon lights and foliage, enjoy a relaxing morning and come away with a stunning creation and a new skill!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING.
- Tickets are non-refundable due to buyer cancellation, please check details carefully before booking.
- This workshop is suitable for adults only.
- The workshop duration is 2 hours. Please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure a prompt start.
- Please do dress appropriately for the greenhouse venue, layers and sensible shoes are advised.
- Covid 19 policy:
- Hand washing facilities will be made available at the workshop, please operate a strict and common sense approach to hygiene procedures.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you are unwell or have been recommend to self-isolate.
- We are unable to issue refunds due to sickness or health concerns. Please understand the risk when you book your ticket.
- If you are unwell, you are welcome to offer your ticket to a friend or family member, please do inform us if this is the case via email: email@example.com
- In the unlikely event that we are required to cancel the event, we will refund ticket fees to the payment card used to purchase the ticket. We will inform attendees of any intended cancellation via email with as much notice as possible.