CAFE REOPENING POSTPONED

We have taken the very difficult decision to postpone the reopening of the Wild Strawberry Café.

Originally we had planned to reopen the café tomorrow (Friday 7th February) but with extremely heavy winds forecast over the weekend, reaching up to 60mph gusts on Sunday morning, we have decided to remain closed. We hope to open on Tuesday 11th February, however this does depend on the weather and if the yurt has sustained any damage over the weekend.

We are very sorry but we do hope you understand our reasons. In these situations we have to put the safety of our customers and team before everything else. We will focus our efforts this weekend on keeping the yurt safe and hopefully in one piece!

IMPORTANT - LEAVE IN PLACE